KISS POOKIE songs for musical fuck yous
01. Take Me Or Leave Me from RENT
02. Don’t Rain On My Parade from Funny Girl
03. Everything Else from Next to Normal
04. You Can’t Stop The Beat from Hairspray
05. Cell Block Tango from Chicago
06. Defying Gravity from Wicked
07. Revolting Children from Matilda
08. Cabaret from Cabaret
09. La Vie Boheme from RENT
Get to Know Me[Me]: TV Shows
8 of 10: Desperate Housewives
- "Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one; you start by lying to yourself. And if you can get others to believe those lies, you win"
in which the actor who plays one of television’s least likable characters is actually super considerate and cool
NOTHING BETTER THAN SHOWERING AND PUTTING ON A BIG TSHIRT AND GETTING INTO BED WITH CLEAN SHEETS LITERALLY NOTHING DON’T FIGHT ME ON THIS
Elsa be lookin like she gonna engage in a rap battle or somethin
I still laugh every time I see this post.
You know how people buy drinks for girls in bars? Why can’t people do that in book stores? Like if I’m looking at a novel in Barnes and Noble and some person walks up to me and strikes up a conversation and offers to buy the book for me there is a lot better chance of that working out in their favor
I’m going to reblog this until it’s a cultural norm.
Lets do it
plus less chance of drugs being slipped into your book
i may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented i forgot where i was going with this